At Rocky Mountain Pools & Spas Ltd. (RMPS) your privacy is important to us.
To maintain our high level of customer service and support, we are required to collect personal information about our customers. In response to the Federal Government’s new privacy legislation, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, we have taken measures to strengthen our commitment to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of the information that is collected.
What is personal information and why do we collect it?
Personal information is information about you, an identifiable individual, and includes data about the RMPS products and services you use. Personal information does not include information that is listed in public directories or available through directory assistance.
RMPS collects personal information for the following reasons:
- To establish and maintain responsible relations with you and to provide you with ongoing customer service
- To better understand your current and future needs
- To develop, enhance, market, and provide products and services
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
We do not disclose personal information.
- RMPS does not provide or sell personal information about you to any outside company for marketing or solicitation purposes
- We do not disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or when it’s required by law, or in an emergency
- Personal information is only retained as long as necessary or as required by law
- RMPS reserves the right to cooperate with local, provincial, and national authorities in any investigation requiring the use of personal information
Accessing your personal information
- You may remove your name from our marketing list at any time. While these lists are meant to inform you of relevant products and services, it is your right to have your name removed upon request
- You also have the right to refuse to provide personal information or withdraw your consent for its collection; however this may limit our availability to serve you in the future
*To unsubscribe from any RMPS newsletter simply email us with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. To access your personal information please email us.